I figured I'd start with some of our wedding pictures before I jump into present time and all of our upcoming adventures! For those of you who are still getting to know us, We're quite an interesting couple.... but, we have LOTS of fun!
I am originally from Las Vegas, NV but moved to Cedar City, UT 3 days before my freshman year of HS. My husband is from a small town called Blanding, UT.
Brad served and LDS mission in the Indianapolis, Indiana Mission and came home December 23rd 2009. We met at Southern Utah University on January 4th 2010. I thought he was a stupid jock and he thought I was a ditzy blonde. He is an Athletic Training Major and I am an Elementary Education Major. He proposed in the mountains at Brian Head on March 6th 2010 and we were Married in June.
I married my best friend on June 26th 2010 in the St. George Temple. For all of those girls who are waiting to someday get married in the temple, it's worth the wait. It's absolutly amazing. Promise.
![]() |
”When you come to the temple you will love your family with a deeper love than you have ever felt before. The temple is about families.”
-Richard H. Winkel
|
![]() |
![]() |
”Married people should be best friends; no relationship on earth needs friendship as much as marriage...” Marion D. Hanks
|
![]() |
”I urge all who have not yet received these greatest of all blessings within the walls of the temple to do whatever may be necessary to qualify to receive them.”
- James E. Faust
|









No comments:
Post a Comment