Not long after the offer Brad recieved, we packed up our apartment, sold our furniture, got things figured out in Tennessee and hit the road!
We left 1 week after my surgery, August 14th. That wasn't the brightest idea... Our goal was to leave at 5:30 am. Do you think that really happened? Nope. We left at about 11 am. I am NOT a happy camper in the morning. It was official though, we were moving to Tennessee. Just us, our dog, and the stuff we thought was important enough to bring!
We spent that first day driving to Blanding to see Brad's parents. We spent the night and planned on leaving in the morning but, I didn't feel well. We decided to stay in Blanding an extra day so I could sleep more. We had a black tarp on our trailer but the wind killed it so we had to fix that also. I slept all day, went to the lake for a bit, and then slept some more. After so much sleeping, I felt a lot better. We left Blanding that night at about 10 pm.
| Nelly loved the boat. She was a little scared and wanted to sit on our lap but, she loved it! |
| Brad and his sister |
No comments:
Post a Comment